Baby/Child CPR & First Aid Training Workshop
This informative course consists of New Red Cross Standards and finishes when participants feel confident with their CPR & First aid skills.
Infants are always welcome to accompany parents/guardians to all ERT workshops.
The Baby/Child CPR & First Aid workshop includes:
– Baby/Child CPR
– Adult CPR & AED training (optional)
– Choking emergencies and common potential choking hazards for children & infants
– Understanding SIDS, sudden infant death syndrome
– Crib safety
– Treating falls – signs & symptoms of concussions
– Anaphylactic shock & epi pen usage/protocol (optional)
– Severe allergies – what to look for and what to avoid (optional)
– Fevers and febrile seizures (optional)
– Accessing EMS – 911
– Question/answer first aid session
– Child safety hand-out (emailed after workshop completion)