Join the Kidcrew Team
Canada’s Largest Multidisciplinary Kids’ Health Clinic
Kidcrew is seeking passionate and dedicated health professionals to join our team!
We are eager to welcome additional PEDIATRICIANS and PEDIATRIC SUB-SPECIALISTS. Full-time, part-time, long term or on contract.
This is an excellent opportunity to build or relocate a practice
in a highly populated residential area.
**New Graduates Encouraged to Apply**
Two clinic locations
New, beautiful, bright, entertaining and technologically advanced clinics.
- Bathurst and St Clair, midtown Toronto
- Duncan Mill Road, North York, Toronto
Kidcrew is an award-winning multidisciplinary pediatric practice in Toronto, Ontario.
The clinics are bright and welcoming, with state-of-the-art technology to improve efficiency and communication between team members. Our diverse team of general pediatricians, pediatric subspecialists, mental health practitioners and allied health care providers work together to provide comprehensive and collaborative care.
Work in the office and/or virtually. You choose.
- Our virtual-care model allows doctors to augment with casual, part-time, or full-time work.
- Cloud-based, HIPAA/PHIPA compliant EMR with VPN access from home.
- Chart, bill, order labs/imaging/write sick notes/referrals and discharge notes from anywhere.
- ZERO EMR fee.
- Competitive overhead rate.
- Overhead is tax-deductible as an associate (versus an employee at other clinics).
Guaranteed patient volume depending on preference.
- Commitment is casual or long-term. You can pick up as much or as little as you want. It’s up to you when you want to work, how long, and how frequently you see patients.
- The offices are brand new. The EMR is PS Suite (Telus).
- Our professional office staff handles all the administrative tasks.
- Flexible patient encounters sick visits, consults or follow-ups, in person or via telemedicine.
- Flexibility in hours: the ability to work part-time, FT, evenings, or weekends
- Work alongside specialists – Kidcrew is multidisciplinary and collaborative.
- Attractive fee split
- Requirement: CPSO licensed
- The clinic is open seven days a week.